Wednesday, August 15, 2001


i woke up this morning with a bump on my head... and empty corral and a stone cold bed... all of my livestock was nowhere in sight... she took all of my horses when she left me last night...

my last entry made that song pop into my head... :)

ughy, school starts back up on monday... ugh ugh ugh... i don't like school... at all... ugh... and i'm never gonna graduate... in georgia i was finished with all of my core classes... but here in alabama... i still have some left... sigh... i have to take geography this semester... geography... how crappy... and i'm taking a victorian poetry class, yuck... i hate poetry... and i don't really get victorian poetry... and WORSE... middle english literature!! literature in another dang language!! boooo hoooo... horrible semester... and technical writing... shouldn't be too bad... that's one of 2 classes i'm not worried about... the other one is gender and society... easy... or so i hope...

i have a headache... i'm wondering if my swollen eye might be becuase os my sinuses... ??? i had a headache last night when i went to bed, but it wasn't bad... and i didn't think it was my sinuses then... but, i guess it might have been... and this headache might be bacause of my sinuses... but again, i don't know... i'm not very good at locating pain and describing it...

ok... gonna go... toodles...

12:46 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro