Friday, August 17, 2001


This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was.
Then everybody's singin' it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was.
Then everybody's singin' it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was.
Then everybody's singin' it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was.
Then everybody's singin' it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was.
Then everybody's singin' it forever just because
This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was.
Then everybody's singin' it forever just because..............................................

8:02 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro