Tuesday, August 28, 2001


well, i think i've really gotten somewhere with my webpage... it's still not exactly as i want it, but it's pretty good... i don't know what to do with the index page... it's not how i want it... but i don't know how i want it... so... i'll keep brainstorming... :) i'll keep looking around for backgrounds... they usually inspire me... :)

i spent hours trying to figure out how to get a counter onto my page... @home provides counters for you, but they don't give you the html code for it anywhere... they just told you how to change the code that you should already have... grrrrrrr... so, i had to find a free one elsewhere... but i DID get my guestbook up and running! so PLEASE sign!! when i had my OLD @home site (like, 2 years ago) they allowed me to change the colors and questions and stuff on my guestbook... but now they won't let me make changes... :( why not?? grr...

well, it's another stormy day... thundery, lightningy, rainy... clyde's doing pretty good though... i'm proud... :)

ok, gonna go... lay on the couch... maybe fall asleep... :)

2:14 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro