Monday, September 03, 2001


hello all... folks are still here, of course... though i'm quite enjoying their visit... :) i keep getting stuff... hehe... i got a pretty hanging fern for my front door... i have an overhang there... and it's hanging on it... it's purdy... and... i got some silk flowers for a vase i have... now it's on the windowsill in the kitchen... and my mom got me this wire thing... it's a long metal wire with stars in it... kinda rusty/rustic... very cool... i have it draped over my kitchen window... i don't think that's the final place i want it... since my mom's in the process of making me curtains for that window... so... we'll see where it will finally end up... oh, and got some glasses... since like, all of my glass ones have broken except for 3... :)

well, labor day was sort of boring today... didn't do much... went to the mall... and other stores... came home and grilled some steaks... and watched tv... star trek marathon on tnn... sigh... alllllllllll day....... star trek... hehhehehe....

back to school tomorrow... back to work for S... the folks are going to the eastern shores, daphne and fairhope, to look at the area.... they're hoping to move there after they retire... :) then tomorrow night S and his mom are coming to mobile and we're all going to the olive garden... YUMMY! :) S's dad has a board meeting, so he won't be able to come... oh well....

so... ok... that's my update for now... :) toodles!

7:09 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro