Wednesday, September 19, 2001


me : HOLY *BANANAS*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me : ROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beth : EWWWWW
me : ON MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
beth : RUN RUN
beth : RUN
me : OH GOD
beth : RUN
beth : KILL IT
me : WHERE IS S WHEN I NEED HIM?!!?!?!?!?!??!??
me : I CAN'T
beth : THROW SHOES
me : *FRICKIN'* HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
beth : THROW SHOEEEEEEES
me : OK... SHOE.............
beth : EWWWWW
beth : EWWWWWWWWWW
me : OH GOD
me : MY HEART
beth : EWWWWWWWWWW
me : JUST......... STOPPED
beth : I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!!!!!!
me : *GOLLY*
me : IT DISAPPEARED AS I WAS GETTING SHOE

oh my god...... it was as big as a damn rat!!! .........like i'll sleep tonight........... uuuuuuuuuugh........
gawd, i keep hearing things from that direction... scurrying little legs... playing with my keys........ i'm about to pass out....

9:13 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro