Friday, September 21, 2001


OH MY DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN!!! EDDIE FRICKIN' VEDDER.......... LIVE........... LOOKING HOTTER THAN FRICKIN' EVER!!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT HE'D LOOK GOOD WITH SHORT HAIR... BUT DEAR GOD..... HE LOOKED LIKE HE CAME STRAIGHT OUT OF 1986... AND... OH MY GOD... IF I COULD HAVE JUMPED HIS BONES... I SO WOULD BE ON HIS LAP!!!

i was hoping they'd do this benefit... cause... that's PJ for you... something they'd do... but i never voiced my hopes... never expected them... BUT THERE MIKE AND EDDIE WERE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I COULDN'T STOP SHAKING!!

thank GOD i recorded it........ i nearly killed myself trying to get to the TV to hit the record button... i seriously think i have a 6th sense when it comes to eddie and PJ... as SOON as they played the 1st damn note... i was facing the puter... i whipped around........... i wasn't sure what i was hearing... but i knew that it was something........ they showed eddie and mike... but far away... and they didn't look like them (short hair eddie)... my 6th sense kicked in... i came to the realization... so i was like........... omg omg omg... didn't do anything... wasn't sure... then.............. they got closer... i BOLTED to the tv... hit record... and just drooled................

damnit... what a good night.......

7:57 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro