Thursday, September 27, 2001


ooohh!! today... i bought like TONS of fall decorations... Michael's was having an AWESOME sale... :) :) my apartment is soo pretty!! i'm so proud of myself!! see... i was inspired this afternoon while walking Clyde... there were all these perfect pine cones all over the ground... so, i picked them all up... brought them home... baked them to melt out all the sap (of which there was none)... it made the apartment smell soo pretty... :) so, i was like... "Well... what to do with these pine cones.........? I KNOW!! go to Michael's and get lots of other stuff t go with pine cones!!" soo, i bought a basket to put the pine cones in, and fake glittered fruits to put in with them... fake autumn-colored flowers to make an arrangement in my big vase... and they had these resic bears dressed up in different Halloween costums and scarecrow outfits for 9 bucks! so i got 2.... :) and then i rearranged all my little knick-knacks to make room for all my new fall decorations... and i got out all of my old fall decs... and... and... oh, it just all looks great... :) :)

anyway... that was my day! fuh, huh??? :) :)

6:24 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro