Wednesday, September 19, 2001


sigh... i've spent the last 2 hours experimenting with different colors on my blog... and... well, i can't find anything else i like!! i can't find a dang combination that i like as much as the one i got... and i like the way my blog looks... i just wanted a change... but, i guess i'm not gonna get one... :) ooohhh well...

ok, TONIGHT is fajita night!! like... for really real... i hope... if not... grr! if S's got to work late again... too bad! i need to make it tonight or the chicken's gonna go bad....

today's been an icky rainy day... oh well... it hasn't rained in a few days... so... i guess it was time...

i'm kinda worried about my fern by my front door... it's looking... sad... i don't know... it better not die on me... ever since i got here, since i moved to alabama, i can not keep anything alive... i could in georgia... but not here... grrrr....

ok... guess i'm gonna go... toodles!

1:56 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro