Friday, September 14, 2001


well... today's a new day... things seems to be starting to get back to normal... sorta... i mean... i see tons of American flags out there... on people's car antenna's... flags outside of houses... i made a red, white, and blue bow for my front door... i can't find a flag ANYWHERE... i'm actually pretty proud of my bow... i had no idea how to make one... but then i thought about it and remembered that Shari Hiler on HGTV'S Room-by-Room showed everyone how to make a bow... so... i tried to remember exactly how she did it... and i think i actually did a really good job... i'm proud! :)

i've finally been able to tear myself away from the TV and do some shopping... which is bad... cause... i've done too much shopping... :) i got a door mat for the outside of my front door... a mat for the inside of my back door... a new pretty vase from peir one... a new purse (but, hey, that was only 9 bucks at k-mart)... i need to quit... and i will... i'm done...

5:33 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro