Tuesday, October 30, 2001


blah blah blah... :)

ok, i changed my mind... this getting dark super early business sucks!!

i've been thinking of some new names for my blog... and haven't come up with diddly... beth had a few suggestions... which was more than i had... i haven't thought of any on my own... :) i'm just so not good at coming up with catchy titles... oh well... it might just have to stay unoriginal "Ramblings"...

i'm kinda sleepy... :) damn darkness!! it's only 4:42!! ergg!!!!!!

doing laundry... doing laundry is oh-so fun... don'tcha agree??

ok, last night my right leg started aching.. and it's STILL aching!! whyyyyyy???

...ok.. gonna go now... bye...

2:45 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro