Tuesday, October 23, 2001


good lord... am i in a mood tonight... haven't been in one of these moods in quite a few months... like.. 6 maybe? start listening to all these songs that remind me of being 15... at home... in Washington Township, New Jersey... walking with tricia just about every day in the summer, either to 2 Brothers pizza or McDonalds... or to cumberland farms getting cheese doodles and a coke, and plenty of candy... ordering pizza from Soleno's or Pizza Hut... and paying with change only... that we scrounged for in my dad's tin trash can with the big eagle on it that he kept like 10 pounds of change in... we'd listen to the radio... or Pearl Jam TAPES... BLASTING them... moshing in my living room to even flow... and rancid and offspring... KNOWING we were cool..... having the whole weekends to myself and my buds, lisa and tricia cause the folks were on the boat... having them stay over my house the WHOLE weekend... and surprisingly NOT getting totally tired of them and getting in fights... funny how you can do that at 15 and it be COOL... like, being left alone by the folks for an ENTIRE weekend with NO car... and being cool with it... like, really cool... it being the time of your life...

lisa thought tricia and i were freaks... wearing flannel... ripped up jeans... ratty oversized t-shirts... MOSHING in the living room... hehehe... slamming into the stove when the moshing moved into the kitchen... ah, the good ol' days of grunge....

damn, those days were awesome...

hanging out constantly at lisa's when i finally DID get my lisence... watchin tv in her living room... getting beat up my patrick and ryan... wrestling with them on the floor...

being thin! and... a good body! and not embarrassed! sigh...................... seems like... a past life... i actually looked good at some point? cute? me? cute??? ...yes... there was a time... that i showed myself off........ sigh....

oooo, when egg harbor was being expanded... and redone... tricia and i would walk up to mcdonald's... about a mile? 1/2 mile? and it would take us HOURS... we'd talk all philosophical and shit... those were some great talks... and great walks... egg harbor... that busy ass street... totally deserted... just us... talking of god... space... life... everything...... sigh... you know, like, most of my beliefs today... i've worked them all out with tricia way back when.... in our talks... we got really deep for our age, i think... and i totally enjoyed it..... she made me feel not so guilty... not being the only one... to feel the way i did... to believe or not to believe...

I MISS HOME!! i want to be 14 15 16 again............ sooooooooooo bad!!!!!

oh........ remember those pics we took for Stupid..... tricia and me... me wearing that pink tank top... red plaid boxer shorts... old 50s style sunglasses... blue hawaiin lai around my neck and in my hair... costume jewelery... the umbrella! me on the roof of the shed!! hehehehehehehe...............which we never sent... thank god!!!!!! i still have those...

they say that your college days are the best days of your life... bullshit.. not for me... the ages 14-16... 13 and 17 maybe included... those were the absolute best...

oo, stupid's online... me go reminisce with him.........

10:10 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro