Sunday, October 14, 2001


hello all... just sitting here waiting on my dinner to get here... pizza... :) nice diet i'm on, huh? yeah, i like it.. heheh... sigh... see? no self-control... hey, at least i haven't gained ALL my weight back yet... i still weigh 3 pounds less than when i started... :) not too bad...

also doing laundry.. that's always fun... i have 3 loads worth of clothes to clean, but only 2 loads worth of quarters... i so can not wait til i get my own washer and dryer some day... get my own house... oh, how i miss living in a house... :) a yard... porch... washer/dryer... no neighbors sharing a wall... can't wait... :)

ok, well... that's all i have to say... :) just wanted to say hi and spit out a few words so i looks like i... you know... had something to say... (oh, weird, major deja vu moment... even saying it's a deja vu moment is part of my deja vu... odd...)

ok, so.. toodles!

5:33 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro