Wednesday, October 24, 2001


I AM 25% GOTH.



Goth by night, normal by day. Deep in my
heart I know I am evil, but not on the
company's time. I do need to eat.



I AM 18% GEEK.



I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would
I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun?
I should try writting an online test application at 1
am in my underwear.



I AM 14% PUNK.



It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing
to do. I should just swallow it, get Lost, and take my friends
with me.


Take any of these tests at Fuali.com



ok, so, i'm not punk... but i'm not against punks! sheesh! and i'm not a POSER! sheeeeesh! just cause i'm not punk doesn't mean i'm a poser... :( this thing hurt my feelings......

again, i'm not sleepy... i took too long of a nap this afternoon, i guess...

9:36 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro