Wednesday, October 31, 2001


i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH DO I ROCK??? what? what did you say? there is no way to measure how much i rock? i rock that much?? aww, shucks...... :) :) :)

sigh...... i did it... i'm so proud of myself!!! i got my blog up on MY site! i changed the header all by MYSELF!! and i was sooo proud... and then i realized... the archives didn't work.. grr!! so, i worked about 2 hours on that last night... still couldn't get it... as soon as i got up this morning/afternoon i worked on it again... for about an hour... and then i made a breakthrough... almost had it figured out... then i had to go to class!! ugh! but, i came home... and i got it!!!!!!!! and now i OFFICIALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

yep, i'm proud of myself... :)

11:50 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro