Thursday, October 25, 2001


i went to ALL my classes today!! i'm a good girl! ...though... honestly... i almost didn't make it to my last class... why? pure laziness... as always... but i went!! :) sheesh, i make myself sound so damn sorry... :)

i'm gonna get my car back this evening!! yay!!!!! i SO miss my Daisy May!!! :) funny how that happens... takes a separation to realize how much you're attached to your car...

and yes... Daisy May is my car's name... why? well... i originally named her (yes... her) Maisy Day... but... whenever i said her name it came out.. backwards... Daisy May... sooo... her realy name is Maisy Day... she's just called Daisy May... got it? good... shut up... no making fun! hey, it's a better name than the name my last car had... Spartacus... cause... uh... it was a gay car... it was a boy... and he was gay... and Spartacus is a gay name... sooooo...... Spartacus.......

1:24 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro