Friday, October 26, 2001


i'm sooo sleeepyyy... :( i don't know why! i got 8 hours sleep last night... i did wake up a few times, though... grr...

well, i DID go to my 1st class today!! then i went to my 2nd... and... no one was there again......... grrrrr, i'm tired of this happening to me!!! :( so, i came home... got another class in 2 hours... so, i gotta go back...

oo, well, S's about to start working on me getting Adobe PageMaker! :) woo hoo!! now i'll really be kicking ass in making webpages!! ok, i admit that none of my pages have ever been anything super fancy... but i'm TRYING to learn... and i think i'm not doing a bad job... i'll eventually get there... might take a while... but... i'm learning... :) i really ought to get HTML down pat.. but that's too hard... :)

ok... i'm gonna go... relax on the couch... and try not not fall asleep... MUST go to last class!

8:33 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro