Tuesday, October 16, 2001


ok... never in my life have i stepped one foot in dillards but i did today... and i went to look at purses cause, you know, i have a purse fetish... and i was looking around and this sales woman came up and asked to help and i said no thank you... i was just looking... and she left... so, i kept looking around... having a lovely time... saw some that i liked and thught about buying... then i found one i really liked... a leather nine west bag... i loved it... but it was 90 bucks, so i stood there, looking at the bag... thining about whether or not i should spend the money... and the lady just... came up to me and stood about 5 feet away... facing me... just staring... so i was like "uhhh... okaaay" so i walked away... and she followed me... i walked slowly... looked at some other purses... and whenever i stopped she'd stop with me and stare at me.... so i was like... mad... and left.......... that so pisses me off.... sheeeeeeeeesh... so what? i walked in wearing slightly over-sized jeans, an old ass Live tour t-shirt and adidas sneakers.... arg... made me feel like trash... see if i ever go into fancy schmancy dillards again...

3:19 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro