Sunday, November 11, 2001


grrr, the end of the semester is FAST approaching... and i've still got a geography project and 2 research papers to do... and i'm gonna be spending a whole week with my folks... precious time that will not be used at all for school related things... arg.. oh well... :) i'll deal... :) my geography project is due thursday... i guess i better decide what i'm gonna be doing the project on, huh? ... yeah... and i have to ask my prof if it's an ok topic... grr... :) get crackin' me!!! :) aaand i need to think about that i want to do my papers on... actually... i need to talk to those profs, too, and find out exactly what they're looking for in these papers... i have no idea HOW to do these papers... like.. what they want... grr... i so shoulda gone to class more often... the days i missed were the days they explained... grr... figures... :)

6:57 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro