Wednesday, November 14, 2001


hehehe... ok... now i'm slightly embarrassed putting those pics up... :) i know they're not the greatest... by FAR not the greatest! but i was bored.... and i just bought markers to do my geography project.. soooooo markers + boredom = stupid marker art... :) i'm really good at math! yes i am!!!

ugh, why does Pay it Forward have to end the way it does!?!?! sooo damn sad........ grr...

ahh, reconnecting with very old friends... it's a good thing... :) made my night... :) glad i did it... :)

OK!!!!!! well, i think............ i'm going to go up to bed.... and pray that i can fall asleep... i'll turn my bathroom light on so the boogie men can't get me... and i'll put my earplugs in, cause if i can't hear it, it's NOT there... good logic, huh? i think, though, that i'll watch tv in bed for a bit... that usually spooks me a bit too... i hate being up in bed... alone... grr... got WAY too used to S always being here... :) i was NOT like this in georgia!! not at all! it didn't bother me one bit to be alone... i just got sooo used to not being alone now..... ever since i moved here, i pretty much HAVEN'T been alone at night... S was either here with me, or i was at his house with him... this sucks man... :)

goodnight... and GOOD LUCK TOMORROW, BETHY!!!!!!

9:09 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro