Sunday, November 18, 2001


sigh... spent ALLLLLLLLLL morning baking cookies!!! cookies on top of cookies on top of cookies!!! and i've already eaten WAAAY too many... uuuuuuuuuugh... :)

...something suspicious is going on... while my mom and i were baking... my dad and S went out... and... my dad just said "ok, we're going out..." my mom asked "where...?" ...he said "somewhere..........." and my mom said "well, where????" and he wouldn't answer... then she said "oh, i get it, you're getting my b-day present!!! you just don't want to say!!!" (her b-day is tomorrow) and he didn't answer... then S said "nah, it's not that, i promise.... we're just gonna do guy stuff....." then S said they were gonna go to sears... look around... but... i don't really believe him... what the hell are they doing?!?! where did they go!?!?!?!??!?!!?! erg! :)

so... that was about an hour ago... they're still gone... my mom's in the shower... if they're not back by the time she gets out and gets ready... we're going out... where to, i don't know... but... sheeeesh... they left us!! and I need to go out too! withOUT my mom!! i forgot the b-day card that i got her in Mobile... so, i need to get a new one... and my dad AND S KNEW THAT! they KNEW i needed to get out and get her something... they so better not be out getting her something without me... knowing i needed to get something too... arg.... MEN!!!!!!!!!

sigh... hm... i think they're home...? me go and check... toodles!

11:38 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro