Wednesday, November 07, 2001


uuuuuggh... ok, set a wedding date... and all of the sudden i'm bombared with decision making!! UUUGGGH!!!!!!!!!!! I DOOOOOOOOON'T KNOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wedding dress, wedding location, wedding time, wedding guests, wedding party, reception menu.... AAAAARG!!!!!!!! though, i DID find a dress designer that i love... like, all of his dresses are like... so me... :) so, i'm happy about that... i'll most likely pick something from his collection... don't have an answer for any more questions... hehe, honestly, i don't really care... :) i'd be happy if my mom planned the whole thing and just told me when and where to show up... :) this just ain't my thing... :)

7:20 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro