Thursday, January 03, 2002


feeling sick... didn't sleep worth a crap last night... spent the night at S's... came home this morning... decided to go back to bed... couldn't fall asleep... :(... got up... got a shower... here i am.... blah...

well.... good news... i lost a pound... yay! :)

ok... gonna go... gonna finish my delicious slim fast shake... then... go buy books for spring semester... and hope my credit card doesn't get declined... :) but this isn't my fault! it's my MOM... she uses it too... it's got both our names on it... and... it's really just for me... for emergencies... though i never use it... cause i CAN'T... cause SHE used it and maxes is out ALL the time!! sigh... it's so embarrassing when it gets declined.............

7:22 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro