Wednesday, January 09, 2002


man... this semester SUCKS! it's like... really.... toooough....... for me, that is...

ok, it's not tough so much as it's...... just....... LONG!! i'm at school ALL damn day on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays... from like 9 - 3:30.... i'm not used to this!!! grr!!!! at least on mondays and fridays i only have 1 class... and i'm home a little after 11........

and all day today i thought it was thursday... i was all happy that tomorrow would be easy and quick... and my 1st week would be OVER... then i realized it was just wednesday... and i have a LOOOONG day tomorrow... and... i got bummed......... :(

ooo, we watched The Lawnmover Man in my studies in film class today...... freaky movie!!!!! i left class feeling all disturbed and shit....... scary....... :(

ok, i need to go shave my legs now...

2:40 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro