Thursday, January 17, 2002


YAY!!!!!!! i finished my 1st novel!!! and like, 2 weeks early!! now... on to the next book!! woo hoo!! so proud of myself...

ok, let me clear this up... it wasn't my 1st novel... it was my 1st novel this semester....... i've read books before... i promise...

la la la... S said he'd take me to Carrabba's tonight!!! to CELEBRATE!! i was like "to celebrate what???" and he said "to celebrate out luuuv!" hehe.. dork... man, why did i even post that... sorta embarrassing... anyway... no one reads this, so, who cares...

actually, people DO read this blog!! many people that I DO NOT KNOW!!!!!! who are you!?!?!? i mean, i'm thrilled you read this... honestly... but.. can't you please let me know who you are?? there are many ways to tell me!!!!! you can sign my guestbook...... e-mail me....... IM me..... OR comment below!!! PLEASE!!!

ooo, no one won the florida lottery yesterday!!!! it was up to 57 million..... wonder what it's up to know???? ooooo, i'll make S take a ride with me to florida tomorrow... yay!!! MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna be RICH!

12:02 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro