Thursday, February 21, 2002


Friday Five

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Saggitarius.... nope... doesn't fit me well.... i am NOT outdorrsy or adventerous... at all.......

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received?
um... getting nothing is always pretty shitty... happens way more than is acceptable... but other than that... anything is a good thing...

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?
ummm.......... this is bad... i can't think of anything... a computer was a prety nifty gift... oh, no, that was christmas... uhh, dang.... i never get anything too cool for my brithday, that's usually saved for christmas... but i did get guitar from my parents on my 16th birthday... but i never learned how to play......

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far?

i've never really done anything for my birthday.. just go out to dinner.. and we do that all the time anyway... when i was little i had birthday parties........... this is so sad...

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
nothing... no plans... man... this friday five made me depressed......

9:11 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro