Friday, February 01, 2002


Friday Five

1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma?
never had braces, but i did have a retainer to close the barely paper thin gap between my two front teeth... my teeth are and were my pride and joy and that was the only thing from keeping them perfect... hehe... i sound so conceited, but, really, that's the only part of my physical self that i'm pleased with... and i wanted to make that perfect to make up for all of the other imperfections...


2. Ever broken any bones?
um... no, not really... but i sorta broke my big toe... and it's sorta still broken... somehow i chipped the bone in it and the cip is just floating around in there... it hurts every once in a while but it wasn't worth fixing... since they'd have to cut through tendons which would make my toe stick up... which woulda been not good...


3. Ever had stitches?
yep... twice... the 1st time i was about 5... i was taking a bubble bath, alone, and i decided to put the bubbles around my face like Santa... but i just HAD to see myself, so i climbed up on the side of the tub to look in the mirror... well, needless to say, i was very wet... and the tub was very slippery... so, i slipped off and hit my chin on the tub and slip it open... and the 2nd time was the outside (toward the bottom) of my right foot... when i was about 7 i was walking around in the rain puddles barefoot with my older sister and her friends... and i stepped on some broken glass and sliced the side of my foot... and then i ran inside the house leaveing little blots of blood everywhere i stepped...


4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars?
oh jeez... i have tons.. but i guess the biggest ones are above my right knee... when i was like 12, i had a cluster of warts there (sounds nasty, huh?) and needed to get them removed... so i went to a STOOPID doctor who decided to drip ACID on them to remove them... "nah" he said "it won't leave a scar! it'll look bad for a few weeks, but it'll go away..." asshole... now i've got huge nasty scars above my right knee... i have a lot more, but i barely remember where i got most of them...


5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
doing nothing... NOT watching the Super Bowl... i'm lucky... my hunny doesn't dig sports... :) yippy!!!

7:26 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro