Tuesday, February 19, 2002


lalala... laundry day... windy day... about to be rainy night...

hamburger helper makes a great meal! :) well, it makes a mediocre meal... a good enough meal... a CHEAP meal, which i think is most important... when i was little i thought hambuger helper was the nastiest shit on the planet... but, i decided to give it another whirl... and... well... it's really not that bad... i'm sure there are some flavors out there that are just way to nasty to eat, but the lasagna wasn't that bad... anyway... it did the job... i am now full... and what does it really matter what made you full, you know? it all turns to shit anyway... la la la... :)

well, i signed up to do a peer-to-peer blog review... and... well... when i signed up, i thought it would be a cool thing to do... and then... i read yet another article (the 1st article was the Dvorak one in PC Magazine) about bloggers and their blogs (both of which i 1st saw on blogger)... and... well... now i wish i hadn't signed up... all these people are like... thinking bloggers are wannabe writers and shit... and really their blogs just suck... but, ok... this is my stand... i do NOT want to be a writer, i never had any desire to be a writer... i have ZERO talent... i know this. and i don't care. what's my blog for, then? um, good question... i don't know... just a place for me to ramble... this blog isn't meant to be deeply personal... i know i don't divulge my inner most feelings and thoughts... and i don't want to... they are meant to stay inside of me... this is just a place to ramble and take stupid tests... it's a place to show a little personality, however boring it might be... not many people read it... and i know most of the people that do read it... well, i know who they are, at least... there are a few whose identities baffle me... and i wonder why the hell they read my blog everyday... but it does flatter me... though, they may just read it to see what horribly boring writing i have published that day.... but, i don't know... i don't blog to have a following, though it is nice to know that i have "regulars"... my intentions are not to become famous, as that article seems to think is the point of a lot of bloggers... i'm not good enough to be famous, i know that... i only know VERY BASIC HTML... and most of my blog creativity is done on FrontPage... AND my original blog template isn't even original... i got it from the templates that blogger offers... i just customized it a little... i've tried to create my own templates, but there always seems to be just one little thing that i'm not doing right and so it doesn't comepletely work... not as i wanted it to work anyway....

the article pokes fun at peple that just blog about the fact that they had a cheese sandwich for lunch... ok... that's basically all i blog about... so what?? this is MY blog for me to write what I want! if you think it sucks, don't read it!!!!! i don't care if you like it or not... i'm not out to impress anyone... this is just a place for ME to talk about whatever i want to talk about... if i want to tell everyone it was laundry day, then i will do that... without worrying whether or not that is too boring of a thing to post about... sheesh... i wish i were wittier... i wish i had more of a life to talk about... but i don't... and that's ok...a blog is meant to be YOUR PERSONAL WEB LOG! like a DIARY... so YOU do what YOU want to do...... criticize me on my HTML talent or lack thereof... but don't criticize on the content of my blog.....

so, anyway... blah... why put myself up for critical review?? dumb dumb thing to do......

6:08 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro