Tuesday, March 05, 2002


class was icky... i hate days like i had today... at the end of the semster we have to out on a little play... interpreting one scene from a Shakespeare play... so, we had to form the groups today... and... and... shy me.... knows no one in the class... and it seemed that everyone already knew at least one other person... so, they all knew of at least one person to pair up with... but me... the geek... the dork... just sat there looking all sad puppy-eyed... pick me... please? don't let me sit here looking like a nerd... someone invite me to join their group... finally, this one chick at the other side of the room stood up and looked my way... and gave me a look and mouthed "you in a group?" and i shook my head... and she just motioned her head to come on over where she was and join her group... i was like YAY!... all relieved...... and then..... the girl behind me gets up... and goes over and sits with them before i had a chance to get all my shit gathered up... sniff sniff, i guess she didn't mean me..... at that point everyone was in a group... so i said fuck it and went on over to the group i thought i was being invited to join and just... asked if i could join... like a total and complete loser... and they accepted me... yay!

man, i'm SO pathetic..... i AM a loser!!

:)

2:24 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro