Friday, March 15, 2002


Friday Five

1. What's your favorite animal?
um, well, i collect stuffed monkeys... or used to anyway... but i would have to say doggies are my favorite animals... i love doggies...

2. What pets have you had in your lifetime?
um, when i was too young to remember, we had Polly (a mut dog, oh-so-pretty and blonde) she was my mom doggie... and then when Polly died we got Lady (a black lab) but she was a WILD dog, so my folks had to give her away... and sometime while we had Polly we got Peanuet (a kitty) but we never ever called him Peanut, we always called him Kitty... i think i was like 13 when i learned his real name was Peanut... anyway... he lived 18 years... he was older than me and hated me... he died when i was 16, i think... and after Lady we got Bonnie (a cairn terrier)... she was a great doggie... and when Bonnie was around 4 or 5 we got CLYDE!!!!!!! i was 9 when we got him... and he's still with me! oh, but before Clyde but after Bonnie we got Peaches (an orange kitty), i wanted an orange kiitty SOO bad so i could name her Peaches, so my folks finally got me one... but she died like 2 days after we got her... heartworms, i think.. and then to replace her we got Ozzie (another orange kitty) and we had him for a few years... but he was a monster cat... that literally attacked me... he would hide and wait for me to walk by and then attack me... he would climb up my legs and stuff... and he always sprayed in the house... so, my folks "took him to the farm" where he would be happy and run around like cats should... i was 17 when i finally realized there was no farm...... um... and then my mom said NO MORE CATS... so, when i was 16 we got another cat... Abby... she's dark gray... and still around, living with my parents... :) and that's it...
oh... and somewhere in there i had a couple of hamsters... and fish....

3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why?
nope... oh, but when i was little i wanted Benji... and threw a fit when my mom told me i couldn't have him... hehehe...

4. Are you allergic to any animals?
some doggies... but not all... don't really know what the difference is between them... but not too bad... just a little sneezing... and i never used to be allergic to cats until i went off to college... now whenever i visit my folks... i get an allergic attack from Abby... but again, not bad... just sneezing and itchy eyes...

5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')?
nnnot really... of course, i don't like when they go potty indoors, but, when Clyde does that, i know he's not feeling well, so i don't get mad... and puke is pretty... annoying and gross... but again, he can't help it... when i'm home... he usually lets me know by going to the front door... and just giving me a certain look... so i know to let him out so he can puke....

8:41 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro