Thursday, March 21, 2002
1. What is your favorite time of year?
well, in NJ it used to be either spring or fall... both because they are pretty in their own colorful ways and because of the weather... now that i live in the deep south, i like winter... simply because the weather is actually tolerable... more like spring or fall in NJ...
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season?
well, i think i just answered that... :) winter in alabama because of the weather... although right now, in early spring, the weather is still beautiful (was 73 today and very little humidity)... and i was noticing all the pretty flowers and blossoming trees and azaleas... it's so pretty... everywhere you turn... more colors... :)
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why?
summer... i hate summer here... SO HOT! SO HUMID!!! YUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!! it seriously get intolerably hot down here in the middle of summer... intolerable to me, anyway... jersey girl can't handle it...
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons?
uh... no... not really...
5. What's your favorite thing to do outside?
um... take walks on pretty days... just hang out in a park or some nice spot of grass... oh... in the future though... when i have a house... i SO see myself totally enjoying working in the "garden" and on the landscape... i'm so getting into all that... :)
9:22 PM CT ::