Wednesday, March 20, 2002


well, he seems to like his birthday gifts... so... that's good... :) and the cake went over pretty well too... :) yay! went over great with me... i had 2 slices tonight... oink oink... but it was gooooood... :)

well... lisa shall be here in a few days... yay!! it'll be so nice to have a friend in my actual physical presence!! it's been so long!! i won't know how to handle myself! last time she came to visit my my throat got sore from just talking to her... the 1st night... i'm so not used to talking to anyone so much... well, S... but... he doesn't count... only because when a friend comes to visit that i haven't seen in about a year... there is so much to talk about... that... it gives me a sore throat... :) eh... you know what i mean... it's not like i don't talk much to S... not at all..... grr......... you know what i mean......

8:32 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro