Thursday, March 14, 2002


well, i got my hiar cut today... and i came home and cried my eyeballs out.. and i did that off and on all day... it looks absolutely hideous... i'm extremely embarrassed about it... i dreaded S coming home and looking at me... and now ashley's gonna be spending the night tomorrow night... so, she will see me...... ugh...........

the stupid lady... cut 2 inches off of my hair... when i just wanted a TRIM... and my bangs... god... you know how little girls get their bangs cut? like... the start WAY back on their head?? they they're like way above the eyebrow??? that's me....... i look SO ridiculous.... and then if i try to brush them back... it looks like i got a feather haircut.... sigh..... it looks SO bad... so bad...... and all my layering is gone... sigh... this is what i get for getting cheap haircuts...

6:09 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro