Friday, April 05, 2002


Friday Five

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
um... i hit the snooze button 3 or 4 times... and then... i just get my shower and do my hair and all that... then i come downstairs, check my mail and my blog and other blogs, turn on the TV for Clyde... then i leave... i don't have much of a routine...

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?
nothing really... S takes Clyde out for his last chance to go potty cause i take Clyde out in the morning (i didn't mention this in my morning routine because Clyde wakes me up to go outside much earlier than I'm actually ready to get up... so, i take him out when he wants... then i go back to bed)... so, i just turn off the tv... and wash my face, brush my teeth, take out my contacts... and climb into bed... again, not much of a routine...

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
i haven't added anything lately...

4. What routine do you wish you get rid of?
school... would love to get rid of the routine of going to classes... :)

5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day?
uhhh... nothing...... it seems that i've got like NO routines what-so-ever....

10:22 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro