Thursday, May 09, 2002


changed my bloggy address... :(

why?

well... somone that i DO NOT want to read my blog has found my blog... just one person... who has most likely told another person that i DO NOT want to read my blog about my blog... so, she's probably read it too... i really hope i haven't said anything mean about these people that they've read... ugh...

the person that found my blog is my dad's ex-wife... the mother of my sister and brother... and... she's a nice enough person and all... she's just very........... um... she butts in when she's not really wanted... and i just don't particularly want her reading my blog... plain and simple...

the person she mighta told about my blog is my sister... why wouldn't i want my dear lovely sister reading this? well... i don't know... there's nothing i'm really hiding from her... i just don't want FAMILY reading this thing... this is private... i'll let strangers read it because i don't know them... i don't care what they know about my life becuase they don't know me either... and i let friends read it... because... i can let them know things that i'd rather not let my family know... if my sister reads something particularly interesting, she can go and tell my mom about it... and i DO NOT want my mom reading ANYTHING in this blog... whether it's something about the weather or my sex life... i don't want her even knowing that i have a blog out there somewhere....

so, anyway... that's why i changed my address... i'm sorry to all my anonymous readers (the many thousands of you) who i don't talk to one-on-one to tell you about my address change... i just hope that you've IMed or e-mailed me to find out about the new addy... i guess you obviously have if you're here reading this... :) unless there is some crazy way you happened upon this addy... or i haven't hidden my tracks well enough (yikes!)...

11:08 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro