Thursday, May 23, 2002


Friday Five

1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?
2 nights ago... i caught S cheating on me... he told me he was going shopping (which is odd, cause he never goes shopping, and on the rare occassion that he DOES, he goes with me)... but he lied... he went to dinner at either my favorite restaurant or a restaurant that i had been dying to go to (not sure which) with this chick... she was an amalgamation of 2 people, really... she was both his friend's wife's younger sister, Roxanne, and our friends friend, Trish... i see why i melded the 2... they both look a lot alike... both very pretty... anyway, i caught them... and i was piiiiiissssssssed!!! and so hurt that they went to this particular restaurant! and S didn't think it was a big deal! he said "we're just having dinner!"...
hehe, ok, i guess you might ask why i consider it "vivid"... um... i don't know... it's really just the most recent dream i've had... they're all just about as vivid as the last... which really isn't all that much....

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
i used to when i was little... just one dream... but anymore... i'm not sure... sometimes i think about a dream that i had and then i wonder why i thought of it, cause it usually just pops into my head for NO reason... and i get the feeling like i had the dream again the night before... and that's why i thought of it............. i dunno...

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
when i was in the 1st grade... this nasty kid that sat behind me had an obsession with godzilla... i dreamed one night godzilla was after me... that was about my scariest nightmare... if i had that dream tonight, it wouldn't scare me... but it scared the crap out of me then... anymore, though... i have bad dreams, but i wouldn't call them "nightmares"... i VERY often dream that someone is chasing after me and i have to run... about once a week i have a dream like that.. but it's never the same dream, so i can't call it recurring...

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
i considered it... and wrote an odd one down once... it involved me in S's parent's garage with a cat trying to attack me and me grabbing the cat and smashing it's skull against the concrete floor (nice, eh???) but that's the only one i ever wrote down... and i only did it then cause it was SUCH an odd dream... i guess i ought to consider it again...

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
no... nope, i have not...

9:21 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro