Thursday, May 16, 2002


Friday Five

1. What shampoo do you use?
usually i use thermasilk... but lately i've been feeling "cheap" and use suave...

2. Do you use conditioner? What kind?
yes, thermasilk... and when i am feeling cheap... suave... :)

3. When was the last time you got your hair cut?
ummm... too long ago... 3 months?

4. What styling products do you use?
i just use hairspray (thermasilk) and leave-in conditioner (thermasilk or pantene, whichever)... oh and volumizer (herbal essences)

5. What's your worst hair-related experience?
when i got my hair cut 3 months ago.... it was HIDEOUS... i came home bawling my eyeballs out... i was so upset... i looked like a Vulcan... she gave me WAY too many bangs... and cut them too short... and straight across my forehead... it was awful......

11:11 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro