Sunday, May 26, 2002


grrr... grrrrrrrrrrr.........

dudes are outside pressure washing my building... and they washed my front door (which i already scrubbed down last week cause it was filthy, grr) and TONS of water came flying into my living room through the cracks between the frame and the door.. UGH!! the carpet in front of the door is soaked..... grrrrrrr..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... and my bathroom window upstairs is disgustingly filthy now... i thought the pressure washer was supposed to WASH... ARG!!!!!

i'm just mad about my soaked carpet.....

anyway... my folks are coming this evening... and S is leaving me... :( boo.... i'm all finished cleaning... well, for the most part anyway... still have to vacuum the downstairs... and... straighten up the kitchen some... and take out some trash... then i'll be finished... :)

1:48 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro