Friday, May 17, 2002


ok, well, i'm still bored, so i guess i'll write about what i did today... which was basically nothing...

S woke me up at noon... i have no idea when i would have woken up if S had let me sleep... cause i was sleeping perfectly soundly when he woke me up... anyway......... i woke up at noon... :) got a shower and came downstairs... i checked my e-mail and saw that my mom had written expecting me to tell her what my grades were for this past semester... ugh... i was hoping she'd forget all about it............

my grades... i got 2 Ds, 2 Cs, and a B... horrible... i know... my worst semester yet... but hey, at least i didn't fail anything... :) anyway... that's not the worst of it... i've only been at USA for 3 semesters... none of my semesters have been all that great... though i have not failed any classes... my GPA is... is... 1.98... HORRIBLE... why? i'm really not that stupid, i PROMISE you... i am just a lazy ass bum... and since i've come to this school... i just can not get my ass in gear... i really do not know what it is... my gades weren't NEARLY this bad when i was at ASU... i actually studied and went to class EVERY DAY when i was at ASU... anyway... USA only counts your GPA at their school... they don't take into consideration your GPA at any previous colleges... i didn't realize that... and call this complete ignorance or whatever you want... but it never ever occured to me that i have to keep a certain GPA to keep getting finacial aid... the minimum GPA you can have is a 2.0............... ruh roh...... good thing is, i can get my GPA up enough in time for graduation... but... what about next semester???

so, anyway... i called my mom and told her my grades... she was not thrilled, to say the least... but... what could she do? i didn't tell her about my GPA or the financial aid problem... and i'm not going to... is that horrible? i'm just going to let them find out on their own when they apply for financial aid again for the fall... yes, they will tear my ass up... but i'll just claim ignorance... i had no idea my GPA was that low... i had no idea it had to be at a certain point for financial aid.... which, actually, is true.............. ugh.....

hehe, anyway... that was the highlight of my day... S and i just bummed... i watched general hospital... i KNEW carly couldn't be dead!! i knew she would show up at her funeral... yep, i knew it... and jason will be back on monday!! yay!!!!!!! i'll bet she ran away to him.. or he somehow found her and brought her back to port charles... god, i'm such a geek.... but i absolutely love that show...... :)

then we went to the mall... and it started pouring while we were in there... so, we got soaked running to the car....

and then ted came over tonight... ted... he's a neighbor guy that lives in the building behind us... he's a real nice dude... a fellow yankee from ohio... S met him last weekend while they were both out washing cars... we hung out with him that night, and then he came over again for a little while tonight... we ordered a pizza and shot the shit... he left pretty early cause he's going to Destin tomorrow... needed to get to bed or whatever, i don't know.....

anyway... so... that brings me to right now... fun day, huh? yep yep...

9:16 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro