Wednesday, June 19, 2002


hmm, haven't blogged all day... shame on me...

today was another day... i tried a new recipe for dinner... it was a very garlicy sauted chicken and penne dish... it was gooood, i liked it... S didn't dig it too much... though, i guess i shoulda known that... he's not nearly as into garlic as i am... i will admit though that it was a little dull... it needed something else... like... tomatoes or something... but, it was good... i liked it... :)

going to the eye doctor tomorrow morning... i've been getting headaches just about every day for about a month now... i haven't mentioned them on this blog... see, i'm a VERY VERY paranoid person... i'm a border-line hypochondriac, i think... but the thing is, i'm TERRIFIED of doctors... i hate them... i'm scared to death of what they'll tell me... what their diagnosis will be... i guess i feel that if i don't go, and they don't tell me what it is, then it's nothing terrible... anyway, this headache... has been mostly in this one spot of my forhead, on my left side just above my eyebrow... it could be anything, really... and lately i've come to the conclusion that it's my eyesight... my eyes have felt strained lately... i'm finding it difficult to focus in on things... and i go into stares easily like my eyes are exhausted... sooooo, i hope to god that that's my only problem... just need a prescription change...

grr... :)

9:50 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro