Wednesday, June 26, 2002

i love my hair!!

this is one of the VERY FEW times i've come home from the hair dressers jumping up and down for joy! i love my hair!! it's... awesome!! i got it cut to right below my shoulders... and it is LAYERED! this is the most layers i've ever had! it's so pretty!! heheh... i actually have a STYLE!! she put so much hair spray in it, though... so... i'm a little stiff... but i love it! yay!!

whew, i haven't felt this good in a LONG time... it's actually pepped me up a little bit... i needed that... :) yay! this good mood will last a whole day... :) then back to boredom tomorrow...

hey, anyone in Mobile, Alabama looking to hire someone for ANYTHING?? i'm a good worker, i work hard, i work equally well in both groups and alone, i'm an excellent listener and follow directions swimmingly... i will work weekends and evenings... and you can pay me minimum wage! PLEASE HIRE ME!!!!!

1:08 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro