Thursday, June 20, 2002


i signed up for the Google Challenge! (found out about it from gigglechick) this should be fun... :)

i haven't yet gotten the keyword... i'm wondering if i will... i might have signed up too late to participate this week... if so, oh well... i can wait till next Thursday...

go check out their site and see if you want to participate...

----

anyway, i went to the eye doctor... he did change my prescription... he said that my last prescription was too strong and that it was causing artificial far-sightedness... which would cause me to have trouble focusing in on things close to me... and it would cause eye strain and eye strain can cause headaches! soooo... maybe this new prescription will help...

my mom came up with an idea that might be causing my headaches... my wisdom teeth that are coming in... they could be moving things around, changing my bite... which, i suppose, could cause headaches... seems to make sense to me........ i need to see the dentist... :)

on the job front....... no leads yet... sigh... no one has even called me... grr... in the past few weeks, though, i seem to have given up... which isn't good... i noticed that the grocery store i go to is hiring (sigh... grocery store) so... i'm gonna go there later this afternoon and apply... i'll take anything at this point... and a grocery store isn't TOO bad......... it's not fast food..... oh, i hope i don't have to apply to any fast food place.............

11:22 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro