Wednesday, July 17, 2002

blister baaad

i have a blister on the bottom side of my toe... :( it somehow gets, like, pinched in my shoe... so... it like... rubs on the shoe... so... it hurts... i stuck a needle in it a little while ago to pop it... ewww... :) anyway, it hurts a lot worse now... stupid me... :) but i wanted it to pop and then heal some before i have to work again tomorrow evening... grr...

anyway, the general soreness seems to be going away... my feet and legs don't feel like they're about to snap off anymore... i'm still a little sore, but not nearly as bad as last week... so, this is good... the job is ok... can get boring at times... at other times it gets a little busy... but it's like....... tedious busy... it's the same old same old... nothing new... ever...

7:15 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro