Friday, July 05, 2002

my 1st day!!

okee dokee... well, today was my 1st day at work... ok, i said day but it was really just 4 hours... and it was ok... pretty boring, actually... i learned how to use the meat slicer (how exciting) and how to use the scale... and where to get the mop water... and where to take the trash... yep... so fun... :)

before i left for work today, S and i went to the mall so that i could get a new pair of sneakers... i wanted to get something comfy to wear since i'll be standing most of the day... so, i wore them today... and ugh! my feet are killing me! :( i need to break them in... i thikn i'll wear my old sneakers tomorrow... poo...

anyway, i wish i had more to say about work, but that's basically it... it's pretty dull... and self-explanatory... i work at a deli counter at a grocery store... you know what that is... so... why explain more? :)

7:59 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro