Friday, July 05, 2002

my blog's finally been reviewed!

yay! the weblog review has finally had a chance to review my blog! yippy!! and it's a good review! the reviewer gave me a 3 out of 5... which seems sort of a low score after reading her review... she seemed to like my blog better than a 3... she seemed to like everything a lot... my writing didn't impress her much... but, i know i don't write wonderfully... i don't try to, either... i'm not a writer... actually, i hate to write... i don't consider this writing... this is just................ blogging... :) i'm not trying to impress anyone with it... so, yeah... i agree with her there... my writing's not wonderful... :)

anyway, it was a really good review... i thought... so... yay! so, go read it!!

7:56 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro