Tuesday, August 27, 2002

bitch wasn't so bitchy tonight

well, i worked with Mary again tonight... she was perfectly friendly and pleasant and nice... i guess she was just in a shitty mood on sunday night... so, i was pleased...

BUT work was pretty icky tonight... Sylvia, my boss, the one that's always leaving me and making me do EVERYTHING left this afternoon after having done NOTHING... i work from 4-8... i close the hot bar... i've got NO time to make sandwiches AND wait on customers AND clean up the hot bar... AAAAAAAAAAND she didn't do a lick of dishes today... the sink (and it's a deep sink) was overflowing with pans... and the counter next to the sink was covered with more pans... i'd bet there were, seriously, 25-30 pans that i had to scrub.... i was so pissed off... AND there were still 12 chickens spinning on the rotisserie... it takes some time to take them out and pack them up and put labels on them (not too much time, mind you, but still... more time than i had...) ...chickens are supposed to be done by the time i get there at 4... GRR!! anyway, before Sylvia left she asked me to make some hotdogs and chicken salad sandwiches... Mary, thank god, helped me... but i still didn't have enough time to do everything... i ended up having to stay 20 minutes late... which isn't bad for a REAL job, but a stupid little grocery store job... grr... pisses me off...

and i feel so lame for complaining about this shit... cause, like i said, it's just a little grocery store job... but still... it irks me...

anyway, school is going well... got lots of reading... and i'm going to have lots of apers to write... i'm nervous about that... i've GOT to get all As this semester... and 2 of my classes are very writing intensive... and i'm not the best writer... in fact, i, on average, make Cs on my papers... which is way too unacceptable for me this semester.... arg... oh well... i'll just have to work my heinie off...

7:38 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro