Sunday, September 22, 2002

bologna to work

ugh... gotta be at work at 8... in 40 minutes (the timestamp on my blog is STILL messed up... the blogger people are supposedly trying to look into it... but i think it's confuddling them)... this is my very last sunday... thank the heavens above... i so want to be in bed for at least another 2 hours... and then bum all day... oh well... last sunday... only 2 more work days to go... tuesday and thursday... i can do it... :)

i got a new digital camera last night! woo hoo!! and i looooove it... my old one didn't have optical zoom... it DID have digital zoom, but i didn't discover that till last night after i got my new one... duh... oh well... i'll maybe post some very boring pictures later... :)

5:24 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro