Monday, September 09, 2002

little green fuckhead

my back patio has been pretty nasty for a while now... very weedy... with junk spewed about... so, i decided to go out this afternoon, since the heat was bearable, and weed and do some straightening up... now, the weeds are pretty thick in places... so, i was yanking and pulling away... la la la... and all of the sudden a lizard jumps out of the weeds that i was pulling on and lands on my damn leg... i've got a lizard on my leg... i started jumping and flailing about... kicking my leg out trying to shake the little green fuckhead off my leg... having a mini-heart attack... oh lord... scared the absolute shit out of me... anyway... he got flung off of me... i couldn't find him anywhere after that... i hope i didn't kill him... hehe, but i don't think so... i woulda found a lizard carcass somewhere... he probably scurried away...

anyway, after that... i looked before i pulled any more weeds...

11:09 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro