Thursday, September 12, 2002

notice

well, looks like a tropical depression, soon to be tropical storm, is heading our way... yippy... and i had laundry to do tomorrow... i hope the rain holds off long enough for me to get it done...

i'm giving my notice at work tonight... sigh... i don't really want to quit... the job itself is ok... not too many complaints there... and even though i don't work many hours so i don't get a whole lot of money, i will miss the little bit that i do earn... but, with school... it's just getting a little too scary... with this added grammar class, which is turning out to be a lot more difficult than i had anticipated, i just need more time to study and read and stuff... this is my last semester... i need to get straight As... i've never succeeded in that before... so, i need to work extra hard... and i can't do that and work... call me a pussy... but... i just can't... i know i'm much much luckier than most students... who manage to work more hours than i do and take more classes and get better grades... good for them... i don't know how they do it...

my head has been killing me all day... ugh... it hurt a little yesterday and the day before... i thought they were sinus headaches... cause they were located on the left side of my forhead on the inside edge of my eyebrow (if that makes sense)... but today it's really generalized... it's my whole head, pretty much... so, i don't know what it is... could be stress i suppose.... school is starting to scare me... :) must work harder... too bad i need to give 2 weeks notice at work and i can't just make today my last day...

couple new designers on trading spaces! woo hoo!! awesome... can't wait to meet them... one of them is making his debut this saturday night... must remember to tune in... :)

2:45 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro