Tuesday, September 03, 2002

school sucks

UGH!

i just found out (yesterday) that after this semester i'll still need 2 more credits to graduate.... 2 more credits!!!! that's not even a whole class... why did i not catch this earlier? don't ask... i was careless, i suppose... but in my defense, my advisor didn't catch it either... and this is his damn job... but when it comes down to it, it's my responsibility... ugh...

so... i freaked...

the last day to add a course was August 21st... like 12 days ago... UGH! sooo, i went to my advisor this afternoon and i saw the lady at the student center that figures up what you need to graduate... and we've come up with a plan... she told me that if i could con someone in the english department to approve me for independent study to get my last 2 credits then all would be swell... whew, a way out... so, i went to my advisor and told him... and he said that he would approve me... but at this late date, what should be the topic of the study? easy way out, he told me to sit in on his grammar class as an independent study student.. and i guess, just take that class like a regular student of that class... and get my last 2 hours... woo hoo!!

sigh... so very stressful... i thought that i wasn't going to get to graduate at the end of this semester... and, still, i guess that's a possibility... i'm still not signed up and i haven't paid for anything yet...

ugh... and i told my mom... and she didn't flip... of course she told me that i'm gonna have to pay for the last 2 credits myself... but... that's ok... at least she didn't have a cow........

11:07 AM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro