Tuesday, October 01, 2002

diet time

ok, lisa's talked me into joining her on her diet... carbs with only one meal... i can do that... it's worth a try...... yes... i can do it...

beth and i had talked about eating good yesterday... we were gonna be each others supports... kick each other in the ass...

so, now i have 2 people to keep my ass in line... ugh... :)

i'm gonna start tomorrow... cause today's a bust... i had a bagel for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and am gonna have manwhiches for dinner (oink, oink)...

i'm gonna start a diet journal too... i found that that helped me a LOT the last time i was on a diet... i could actually see my progress written down, even if i couldn't tell by looking at my body...

yep, yep... it's diet time... :)

2:50 PM CT  :: 

Comments: Post a Comment


The Streets of
  Where I'm From

Just Another Girl
Tricia's Journal



powered by
blogger pro